ALPHA Touch Spirometer
- The Flexible All Round Spirometer For Use With or Without a PC
- Vitalograph ALPHA Touch is an easy to use, lightweight desktop spirometer that offers the benefits of portability and a built-in printer.
- The precise and durable measurement technology is extremely accurate and stable over time, assured through our simple calibration check routines as recommended by international spirometry guidelines (ARTP, ATS/ERS, etc.) and good practice. No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbine, spirettes nor flow tubes with optimal hygiene assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- A large, high resolution colour touch screen display, combined with an intuitive icon driven user interface, makes the ALPHA Touch quick and simple to operate.
- A database for over 10,000 patients, child friendly incentive animations and the latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores contribute to all round suitability for adult and paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health environments.
- The ALPHA Touch is supplied with Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs for filing and manual upload to electronic medical record (EMR) systems. Customers can also choose to upgrade to the ALPHA Touch with Spirotrac® Software, which allows for automatic data exchange, via HL7 and GDT transfer protocols, with EMR systems and the ability to add other diagnostic tests and physiological measurements (including resting 12-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP and Audiometry).